Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My thoughts on the universe ... my universal thoughts

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


My thoughts on the universe ... I recently joined a spiritual class because I sorely needed it.  An advanced consciousness class to screw my head on clock-wise as opposed to counter clock, my usual state of being.  So meditation, the benefits of the law of attraction, value of prayer - all these vices are not new to me and yet I found myself in need of a jump start, again.

Negative self-image thoughts ... off limits.  Meditation for clear thinking ... a must.  I am determined to be in perfect alignment with my good.



Although, I don't understand some aspects.  Low self-image perpetuates a cycle of self fulfilling prophecy, that is the bad you expect is that which the universe will reward you.  We are charged to be joyful, to know all is well, to believe ourselves and the creator are a majority, we are not alone.  Poor souls already downtrodden by unfortunte low self-image can depend on universal disdain - the universe will NOT uplift, it will give you more of the same.

The only way to be on top of your world is to be on top of your world.  If for any reason you have not learnt to be, been encouraged to be, or are unsure of your magnificence then you are outta luck.  Confident people are rewarded by the universe and if you are not don't be waiting on that creator/universe to help you out - you had better sort yourself out.

No comments: