Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peter Thomas ... Real Husband of Atlanta

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception




On marriage ...

.... I didn't want to marry nobody.  I was dating this one celebrity and read in People magazine that she said she wanted to marry Peter Thomas.  So I went left on her.


About guys wearing heels in Atlanta ...

"That shit is not cute."


Ha Haaaaa I LOVE this man!  As they say in my land ... Big Up! LOL

"I can't stand Phaedra's ass.  I think Kim is crazy as fuck.  Nene has a big-ass mouth, okay?  And Sheree's not cute! She thinks she's cute, but she's not cute."  And this in ON the record.  The only one I like is Kandi, and she's too soft.  That's why she got played with Kim.  And that's how I truly feel."


Preach .... my brotha! hahahahahahahahaha

And he was in Montego Bay and I never knew .... boo


His reponse to wife Cynthia's earlier interview @ stoopidhousewives.com

No comments: