Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ted Haggard bi-sexuality

de bene esse: literally, of well-being, morally acceptable but subject to future validation or exception


Click topic for LINK


After years of expulsion and soul searching Ted Haggard has decided he is probably a bi-sexual. Well I could have told him that years ago.

Bible thumpers again ~ confusing themselves.

"I used to think the church was the light of the world.  But I've completely lost my faith in it .... People are, at their cores, hateful".  Poor Ted, yeah true enough.

Well I can have empathy for him because I am not a pious, stick up my arse believer.  My question to Haggard is this, in his day, at the top of his church, would he have forgiven a man for his foibles revealed as Ted's were about him?  Would he have forgiven a man like him?

The only thing I charge Haggard with is rampant hypocrisy.  Sexuality is as close to us as our breath and people who think not are boring, uptight types, ignorant about their sexuality.  Move on ...

No comments: